Dark Gaia Studios
Mythos: The Beginning - Director's Cut review
400 MB available space
Patisonic.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Mythos: The Beginning - Director's Cut Review
Mythos: The Beginning - Director's Cut is an application designed by Dark Gaia Studios. Mythos: The Beginning - Director's Cut was first published on . The app is currently available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
A terrifying horror RPG experience.MYTHOS: THE BEGINNING is a survival horror role playing game based on the pulp-horror and monster movies of the 1930s. Set in London in 1934, Mythos tasks you with creating your own paranormal investigator from scratch and guiding them through a frightening exploration of the infamous Harborough Asylum. Three young university students have vanished while attempting to conduct a scientific survey of this dreaded place, and it's up to you to find them! Throughout the night you'll discover Harborough Asylum's reputation is more than an urban legend, and you'll have to fight for your life against otherworldly Lovecraftian foes.
- Blends traditional survival horror gameplay with an old school tabletop-style RPG experience, complete with dialogue trees, non-combat skills and dice rolls.
- Create your character from scratch. Choose their gender, background and profession, and then role play them. Will you be a square jawed investigator, or an intrepid journalist?
- Pen and paper RPG inspired character advancement system. Levels are gone forever! Spend EXP directly to buy stats and skill increases.
- Multiple ways to play the game! Don't want to fight the enemies? You don't have to! Gain EXP for correctly utilizing non-combat skills such as Persuade and Occult Lore.
- A Terrifying Gothic Horror storyline that pays homage to the monster movie classics of the 1930s with meaningful choices and multiple endings to discover.
The Director's Cut edition also includes the following additional content:
- Overhauled and rebalanced gameplay mechanics.
- Tons of new skill checks and more ways to progress through the game.
- New and rewritten dialogues.
- New rooms containing new items and scares.
- Edge of Madness expansion integrated into the base game.