Nuclear Arms Race review
250 MB available space
Nuclear Arms Race Review
Nuclear Arms Race is an app developed by OfficialCH. Nuclear Arms Race was first published on . The app is currently available for Steam.
The nuclear arms race has caused a reality that hasn't ceased since the Second World War. Now, thanks to the Nuclear Arms Race, you can take part in it. It's a free turn-based multiplayer game that allows you compete against Steam and Android players from all over the world.
The goal of the game is to extract and produce resources that will allow you to build the nuclear bomb before your opponent does so. The game also includes espionage and sabotage actions you can do to slow down your opponent’s progress towards acquiring the bomb.
A great tutorial is available for you to understand the basics of the game within less than 5 minutes.
A game lasts on average 15-20 minutes. You have the opportunity to play "ranked" games to try and reach the top rankings. You can also try to unlock Steam achievements. The game also allows you to create private games to play with your friends. You can also play against the computer in single-player mode.
Please note that to play in multiplayer you must have an internet connection and you must create an ingame account. This account allows you to play on Steam and Android however the DLC is unique to each platform for security reasons.
- Normal and Ranked Mode
- Solo mode against the computer
- Private game to play with friends
- How to play tutorials (Translated into French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese)
- Leaderboard of the 28 best players
- Several possibilities to end games (peace or destruction)
- Fast and fun games
- Steam achievements to unlock
If you like the game or want to support us, you can buy the DLC "Supporter pack" which offers you additional features and content:
- A winter theme for the game board
- Supporter’s badge in the general leaderboard
- New visual effects when a bomb is dropped on you
- More detailed statistics about your ranked games
- 3 new Steam achievements
- An "extreme" level of difficulty for the single-player mode
If you want to meet other players or have technical issues or suggestions do not hesitate to join our Discord community!