Precipice of Darkness, Episode One review
Precipice of Darkness, Episode One Review
Precipice of Darkness, Episode One is an app created by Hothead Games. Precipice of Darkness, Episode One was first published on . Precipice of Darkness, Episode One is accessible on Steam, Other.
On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode One is the first installment in the RPG-Adventure game series based on the web comic Penny Arcade. Create your character in the classic comic style, and join Gabe and Tycho in the alternate 1920s universe of New Arcadia, where you'll combat savage enemies, solve mysteries, meet bizarre new characters, and discover their unique sense of humor for a 100% authentic Penny Arcade experience!
- Create-a-Player System lets you design and develop your own character, seeing it come to life in 3D and in the comic-style 2D cut scenes
- Dynamic turn-based combat system, over-the-top animations, and team-up moves during enemy battles
- Classic adventure game play combines with RPG elements to unravel the game's mysteries and puzzles
- Authentic Penny Arcade story and dialogue written exclusively by Jerry 'Tycho' Holkins
- Includes Gabe, Tycho, Annarchy, the Fruit F*cker and many other favorite Penny Arcade characters, plus new characters designed by Mike 'Gabe' Krahulik