The Day I Died review
3 GB available space
The Day I Died Review
The Day I Died is an application created by Mark Kondor. The Day I Died was first published on . The Day I Died is currently available on Steam.
Click this link to read the last announcement for this title
The Day I Died is a first-person storytelling game with light puzzle and zombie melee fight elements. Your goal is to find a way out of the lab where you have been trapped. The game is about to experience a story, the last day alive of the protagonist (you), via discovering the play area, solving puzzles on the way and having a few fights versus zombies. You can level both combats and puzzles based on your preference, make them easy or more challenging.
I have high hopes you will have fun playing this game, or even adore it. However, like the game or not, please do not spoiler it. Respect other fellow players and let them discover the full story on their own. Thank you!
- About 40 minutes (native English speaker, voice actor) narration
- Interact with the environment to find out what's going on, and how your day -and your life- ends
- Solve puzzles to progress
- Defeat zombies in light (easy) melee combat
- Level both fighting and puzzles as you wish: set combat difficulty and decide if you wish to reveal hints for solving tasks; (hints are grouped based on the level of help they give: suggestions, recommendations or the exact solution to a problem)
- The estimated play time is 2-4 hours, depending on your pace, attitude and routine in the genre
- The game saves your progress automatically, you don't have to worry about that
- Trading Cards are ready for the game and will come as soon as the game is marked eligible by Valve