The Unintended Consequences of Curiosity review
3000 MB available space
The Unintended Consequences of Curiosity Review
The Unintended Consequences of Curiosity is an application developed by Aikio. The Unintended Consequences of Curiosity was first published on . The app is available for Steam, Other.
It's a story about The Unintended Consequences of Curiosity.
Through series of accidental events you will find you and your friends looking for a solution to restore your small town from damnation.
Adventure through the lands with your friends in this Couch Co-op or find solutions to the curious puzzles alone.
- A vast single player adventure.
- Up to four player single screen local co-op.
- Tons of charming puzzles with interesting mechanics.
- Original soundtrack with over 20 compositions.
- Highly tailored boss encounters.
"I've created this game so I have a game that I can play with my girlfriend at our couch. This is that game."